|Student-athletes at Berea-Midpark High School can benefit from services provided through Southwest General Health Center’s Sports Medicine Program.Listed below are some services offered by Berea-Midpark Sports Medicine.
- Recognition and assessment of injury
- Prevention of injury
- Injury reconditioning and rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine services referred by a physician*
- Design and implementation of strength and conditioning programs
- Pupil Activity Validation for athletic department staff
- Annual Pre-Participation Assessments for athletes
- Summer Speed Development Program
*Athletes that have been evaluated by a physician for a sports related injury, or have been limited in any capacity for any illness, must return to the athletic training room with a note of ” clearance to participate” or directions for a process of return to play. No athlete will be permitted to return to sport or conditioning without direction from the evaluating physician.
Contact the athletic trainer’s office for additional information on any of these services.