Applications for Titans SALT 2019-2020 are open now! Become a leader on your team, a voice of the student-athlete body, and strengthen the Titans athletic community!
With support from the Berea-Midpark Athletic Department, the Student Athlete Leadership Team (SALT) consists of representatives from each of the 24 Titans varsity sports that aims to lead discussions in support of development, athletic culture enhancement, as well as current, student-athlete topics and issues that are affecting student-athletes here at Berea-Midpark, in our conference, and nationally. The representatives act as liaisons between SALT, the Athletic Department, and the 24 varsity teams.
The major goals of SALT are to:
- Provide the student-athletes with an opportunity to have input into the educational and personal development programs that serve the needs of today’s student-athletes.
- Develop and utilize leadership tools that can be used in real-life settings in athletic competition, in school, in addition to our three communities.
- Promote effective communication between the Athletic Department Administration and the student-athlete population.
- Embrace and enhance the athletic culture at Berea-Midpark High School.
- Organize and manage the Titans ESPYS
If you wish to be a voice for your Titans athletic team, please apply here!